Social Media Manager/Senior Associate.
Salary – 35-45k
I’m currently working in partnership with a leading agency. This business is not only a global organisation they are also known well for being a purpose-driven company. They have some fantastic brands that they work with and support. From top FMCG clients to Health and Wellness and Charity.
I’m looking to build their Social Media team, I looking for talented Social Media professionals to report to the Head of Social and help support their client’s needs. If you have experience as a Social Manager/ Senior Associate level with an agency background, please reach out or apply.
There are multiple roles to join in the business and I can vouch for their credibility and fantastic team culture.
- Strategise, own and deliver the content creation for social media plans across a breadth of clients to ensure they meet their objectives and KPIs – concepting, developing and delivering the content across owned channels.
- Continuously improve existing strategies and approaches using learnings over time. Aim to be one step ahead in terms of strategic ideas and approaches to help grow and improve their social media presence.
- Impeccable writing skills, with the ability to adopt a variety of clients’ tone of voice. Regularly write documents in a range of styles that demonstrate your attention to detail and skills in producing well-written documents.
- Brief and work closely with the design team to ensure content is best-in-class, optimised for platforms, and meeting brand guidelines and client expectations
- Liaise and update client on a regular basis in an effective manner; confidently delivering updates, results, learnings and recommendations
- Closely work with the wider PR team to proactively create and implement new ideas
- Maintain an understanding of the influencer and KOL (key opinion leader) landscape – keeping abreast of the latest digital media influencers relating to your clients and their respective products
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent copy writing, proofreading and editing skills, with impeccable grammar and spelling
- Excellent knowledge of social media best-practice
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- 3+ years working as a social media manager or similar role – agency experience preferred but not required
Job Reference: JO-2105-200525
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Social Media Manager