Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Manager, TV
London – flexi working
My client runs the UK’s most popular TV Channels, and your role will be to manage their social presence. You’ll be joining a large, award-winning team that produces highly creative campaigns.
I’m looking for an innovative Social Media Manager that has a personal affinity to TV, and popular culture, and has a proven track record of growing communities.
· Collaborate with the wider team to create long and short term strategies for all social platforms
· Lead on managing design and production of evergreen content
· Sources and edits assets ready for posting
· Work with external agencies approving content when necessary
· Work across organic and paid social, and implement means of optimisation to ensure maxim exposure for each post
· Engage with and manage social communities
· Constantly be finding new ways to engage community and jump on new social trends
· Reports on campaign and post performance and, uses findings to inform future decisions
· Present to senior stakeholders
· Manage and develop junior members of the team
· Excellent copywriter – ideally from a Journalism background
· Be seen as an authority on all things Social
· Impeccable attention to detail and can change your TOV to suit each channel
· Live and breath pop culture
· Loves a meme
Apply to find out more!