Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media Specialist, London/WFH
My client, a B2C fintech start up, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their growing team. Having recently secured funding, you will be joining a fast paced and dynamic environment that is run by a team of ambitious entrepreneurs.
Reporting into the Head of Paid Social, you will be supporting with all aspects of social media including community management, content design and creation, reporting and analytics. I need a jack of all trades with regards to social media, and someone who is excited to join a disruptive start up.
– Support Head of Paid Social and Content on all social media activities
– Design and create engaging social media content across a variety of social channels including LinkedIn
– Produce innovative graphics and videography
– Community management – respond to all queries and comments enhancing engagement
– Reporting – Use of analytics tools to define trends, areas of growth and campaign performance
– Support wider team creating marketing collateral in either digital or print format
– Keen to join a start up in the fintech world
– Creative with a love for digital and design
– An energetic, passionate, and motivated team player – this role is super collaborative as you’ll be working across teams, so a people person is ideal
– Adaptable – able to change your ‘tone of voice’ to suit the audience