Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Strategist – EdTech
Remote – must be UK based
Salt is working exclusively with a ground-breaking EdTech business that has gone through exponential growth over the last 18 months. My client is looking for a Social Media Strategist to help them amp up their online presence for lead generation, and brand awareness. This is a new position in the team so you’ll be seen as an authority on all things social, therefore I need a natural born leader.
· Create a social media strategy across organic, paid, and community engagement.
· Manage a SMM, and help to deliver on content plan, scheduling, posting and community management across organic and paid social channels.
· Ensure strategy aligns with wider marketing and business goals.
· Set up and manage paid campaigns.
· Launch new channels as you see necessary.
· Constantly keep up to date with latest trends, new releases, updates and algorithm changes.
· Work with the data analyst to review performance of posts and use findings to inform strategy decisions.
· Report on data insights to the wider team and make relevant recommendations for improvement.
· Be seen as an authority on social media and an expert in your area.
· Budget management for organic and paid activities.
· At least 3 years experience in both organic and paid social media management.
· Educated to degree level
· Must have experience in B2B social media management.
· Highly analytical with a ‘bigger picture’ mentality.
· Loves of figures and how to use them to create a robust social strategy.
· Solid experience using social listening tools like Hootsuite and GA.
· Highly collaborative with a ‘roll your sleeves up’ mentality.
· Ambitious and wanting to join a business where you will be stand out, rather than a cog in a machine.
· A leader with experience of managing at least one person.
Apply to find out more!