Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media Strategist – Associate Director, London
I am working with a global comms agency in London, who require a Senior Social Strategist to join their expanding team.
My client is an award-winning agency with offices in London, LA and New York. They work with a diverse range of clients in a variety of sectors including charity, consumer, and celebrity.
You will join a passionate team who care deeply about what they do. I need someone who has a varied background in strategy for social, is highly analytical and a confident communicator.
– Lead on all agency social/influencer strategy work – also work with brand strategists when necessary
– Social Strategist for BTL comms
– Excellent communicator and storyteller
– Able to take data insights and create a strategy for your clients
– Expert understanding of all major social channels and how to effectively use them for different briefs/campaigns
– Be seen as a consultant on different social formats i.e., paid or organic, and be able to advise on which best to use for different outcomes
– Collaborate with wider team to ensure content is being created in line with strategic brief
– Work with data analyst to pull insights and beginning, middle and end of projects.
– You will have a natural curiosity for the digital and media landscape, and love the ever-evolving world of social
– A minimum of 10 year’s experience in an integrated agency
– Passion for consumers and brands
– Proven track record of successful social strategy implementation and outcomes
– Excellent writing and grammar with copywriting and editing skills
– A creative thinker and problem solver
– Fluency in English with extra languages as a bonus
– Highly analytical