My client are a well established lifestyle brand. This is a really exciting company based in central London who work with luxury items and celebrities. They are super busy and now growing in various areas. They are seeking a Video Editor to come and support the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the social media and website.
- Creating slick Videos and Ads promoting the business.
- 1-2 days out of the office filming the luxury cars and prizes.
- Editing and producing top video content alongside the creative vision.
- Editing Facebook Ads and creating Quick Movies
- Managing the whole photo and video content for each project.
- Produce high-quality original video content across multiple platforms telling compelling stories.
- Help to develop and ensure the style, tone and quality of great video content.
- Ensure all deadlines are met throughout the post production process and deliver final assets on time.
You must have:
- Solid professional editing and post-production experience
- Confidence behind the camera as well as good technical experience
- Ability to help develop creative concepts and ideas for video, including editing footage and arranging sound to ensure video content is of the highest quality.
- Keen interest in all stages of media production lifecycle
- The ability to make facebook Ads
- Proficient with both After Effects and Final Cut
- Passionate about photography and videography
- Media related degree
- Exceptional work examples and showreel (which must be provided upon application)
- Great organisation and time management skills
Job Reference: JO-2008-193162
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Kent
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: creative, Editor, video