Salt has partnered with an organisation in the mental health space, looking for a Web and Content Project Manager to support with the completion of their new website.
You will be reporting into the Head of Brand and Marketing, and managing a Specialist.
- Input into functional and cross-functional strategies and plans, where relevant, based on detailed understanding of website requirements.
- Working closely with the website agency, copywriter and key stakeholders, develop a plan for writing and developing the new content for the new website – delivering on time and to budget – ensuring copy is optimised and on brand.
- Maintain, optimise and drive conversion on the website to drive organic SEO. Develop and implement an SEO strategy.
- Day-to-day management of assigned budget.
- Develop systems, frameworks and policies to support effective delivery.
- Manage and monitor a programme of continuous improvements to aid website performance and deliver strong SEO results.
- Conduct appropriate market research to monitor and implement industry digital best practice, producing competitor and sector insight reports.
- Deliver the day-today website structure and content in line with agreed strategies, plans and targets integrated with other digital channels.
- Day to day management of agencies/suppliers to ensure timely, value added on budget activity/output in line with agreed KPIs.
- Experience of project managing and delivering a new or transformed website to meet marketing and commercial objectives
- Experience of managing and optimising website content to meet marketing needs
- Experience with one or more CMS
- Sound understanding of an integrated UX with ecommerce, CRM/ CMS and mobile.
- 6-month FTC
- £43,700 pa pro rata
- Hybrid (one day a week in London)
- Start ASAP
Job Reference: JO-2207-257395
Salary: Up to £43700 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/08/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract