Web Content Manager – 35,000 – 45,000
One of the well-established international B2B pharmaceutical businesses is seeking a Web Content Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone with a corporate background who has experience in Web Management. They offer great company values, benefits and equal opportunities.
This is a great time to join this health organisation as it’s rapidly growing and building a brand new Digital team. It’s crucial for this role that you are the intermediate Web Content personnel. Your main objectives will be liaising with stakeholders to meet their requirements and managing their expectations to translate and present the copy in the best format for the websites.
- Ownership and delivery of the content management system and websites
- Fulfill website content briefs – setting up product sites to enhance and develop the existing content.
- Support business units in the development and enhancement of their web presence
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor all the firm’s websites
- Help drive web product development strategy by identifying optimisation, and working with the Senior Digital Managers to prioritise tech backlogs
- Ensure coherence of online journeys
- You will be involved in exciting upcoming re-launch products involving cutting edge new medical breakthroughs
You must have:
- 2-3 years CMS marketing experience, within a pharmaceutical or a similar industry
- Knowledge of EPiServer or similar platforms
- Proven experience of handling web content management and writing content for websites
- Eager to learn and passionate about the medical industry
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to work as a translator
- Competent communication experience to over coaching and guidance using various CMS systems.
Job Reference: JO-2108-246021
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent