Salt’s client, a fast-paced and rapidly growing D2C e-commerce business are sourcing for an Adobe Campaign Standard Specialist to join their CRM Team to support their global brands, for a 3 month contract period (potential to extend!). It’s an exciting time to join this ambitious team who are in a hyper-growth phase, focused on their scale up across new international markets.
Having recently completed a system migration project, they require a specialist contractor with proven thorough experience in setting up programs and email campaigns specifically with Adobe Campaign Standard, who can support with template development, leverage audience segmentation, build workflows and execute weekly campaigns as required, while also supporting with the training and guidance to the wider CRM team who are less experienced with this platform.
This role is operating on a fully remote basis.
Key Role Requirements:
- Strong, proven experience with Adobe Campaign Standard is a must as you will be acting lead and main point of contact in the successful management of this platform for the CRM team to ensure that the business is getting the maximum capabilities of the Adobe platform
- Previous experience with building out multi-variant trigger emails within Campaign based on audience segmentation
- Support in the build of workflows and creation within Adobe Campaign Manager
- Scope, define and brief the wider team with asset requirements for new email programs across various customer segments and profiles to support dynamic content personalisation
- Support in the implementation and set-up of dynamic email content for longer term automated trigger programmes
- Support the wider team with platform training, trouble shootings and guidance.
- Execution of weekly email campaigns.
- A passion for delivering high quality customer experiences, always thinking of how to improve
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring efforts meet high quality standards
- The ability to work both as part of a close-knit team and alone, as appropriate with excellent communication skills
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198432
Salary: £250 - £350 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract