Salt’s client, a leading UK Fashion Retailer is looking for a talented and driven CRM Assistant ASAP to support their Digital Marketing team over the peak Black Friday period.
In this role, you will support the build and proofing of Email Campaigns for BAU and work alongside the CRM team Executives and Manager to ensure on-time delivery of assets at a quality standard. You will also support on ensuring that all app Push Notifications are built, proofed and deployed accordingly.
- Build email designs within the ESP using the Visual Builder tool.
- Manage the send out of proofs to wider marketing team to ensure there are no mistakes, products are in stock, prices are correct and links represent the correct customer journey.
- Coordinate with the CRM team to ensure that once emails are ready to built they are acted on in a timely manner.
- Engage with the wider marketing, creative and trade teams flagging if any issues arise during email build.
- Work effectively with CRM executives and assistants to build push notifications within the App Management System.
- Send out tests and finalise pushes.
Key Skills Required:
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Hold previous experience in building emails using a visual builder tool desired.
- Have an understanding of customer journey from email to site.
- Be a highly organised and process driven team member
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excel in challenging and a highly fast-paced environment.
Job Reference: JO-2111-248863
Salary: £200.00 - £215.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract