Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
CRM & Automation Executive
£32,000 – £37,000 + 10% bonus
London, Hybrid Working
Our client, one of the London’s Fintech (B2C) companies are looking for a CRM Executive to join their marketing team. Due to fast growth, they are expanding their teams, and, therefore, this is a brand new role!
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for email marketing, automated user journeys, leading nurturing programmes, client comms activities and reporting. You will be working closely with the sales teams but also have a significant exposure to different areas of the business, including high-impact marketing projects.
Being both technical and analytical this role also requires creativity in testing concepts to achieve growth and create efficiencies building automations across the lead-to-client journey.
· Create, schedule and AB test of all marketing and CRM emails, including newsletters, event management, marketing automation and existing processes to all prospects and clients
· Managing the marketing calendar and communications with key senior stakeholders
· Develop, implement and manage lead and client marketing automations, work closely with the CMO and further sales and marketing teams to execute and optimise
· Manage the email briefing process, ensure relevant QA, sign off and schedules are adhered to
· Report on email metrics and insights to the Marketing team and wider business
· Act as a first point of contact for email marketing tools and optimise its’ effectiveness
Key Skills and Requirements
· 1-2 years’ experience in CRM and marketing automation role
· Knowledge of A/B testing and optimising content to improve open, click-through and registration rates
· Strong understanding on best email marketing practice
· Experience working with automation and CRM tools (MS Dynamics 365 and ClickDimensions would be ideal)
· Hands-on, motivated and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
· HTML for email building is a plus