Salt is proud to partner once again with a rapidly-growing Fintech client in their source for a CRM Automation Manager to deliver an ambitious, industry-leading CRM strategy.
With a close focus on their product strategy, the winning candidate will create educational, relevant and personalised campaigns, design engaging and nurture user journeys and communications to positively impact acquisition, revenue and retention targets. This is an initial 3 month contract position with the great potential for further extension thereafter.
Key Role Requirements:
- Effectively plan, build, deliver, measure and optimise the product automation strategy.
- Work closely with the product and wider product marketing teams teams to identify opportunities for growth within CRM.
- Support in the further development of the customer journey to create a beautiful, highly relevant, and personalised CRM.
- Work collaboratively with the internal data and analyst teams to best utilise user behaviour, machine learning data to further segment users.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the products best suited to respective segments
- Work closely with the commercial & product teams to deliver a tailored customer experience.
- Brief and collaborate with internal designers and content writers to ensure communications are on brand, effective and accurate/compliant.
- Manage, set up and launch campaigns within the mail server.
Key Skills Required:
- Hold previous CRM planning & execution experience in a face-paced, high volume campaign environment
- Possess the ability to build and send emails & push notifications within the CRM platform.
- Excellent understanding of CRM best practices
- Be able to understand and utilise data visualisation tools and dashboards
- Hold exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of own areas/projects
- No experience of our industry is required but a background in tech lead consumer products would be a plus
Job Reference: JO-2205-255177
Salary: £350 - £430.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months min.
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract