Salt’s client, a Luxury Fashion Retailing Giant is looking for a talented and driven CRM Executive to join their CRM Team to support in the development and delivery of their CRM strategy across various customer touch points (Email, SMS, Push, In-App and On-Site). You will over their newness, proposition and promo-related marketing comms, triggered communications and have end-to-end involvement with planning, implementation and reporting.
Reporting directly to a CRM Manager and working within their Brand Experience department, you will work closely with many internal teams across Technology, Customer Insights, Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Global Development and other Performance marketing based teams.
- Hold responsibility for the day-to-day production of multi-channel communications ensuring that they are delivered timely to the highest standard.
- This entails scoping the initial requirements and briefing the creative and content teams, data mining, audience building, deployment and QA, and reporting.
- Consistently troubleshoot and highlight areas of the process which could be improved to make the creation and deployment of communications more efficient and automated.
- Identify new opportunities for automated CRM programmes: sourcing and integrating the required data, briefing the CRM Studio with creative requirements and working together with a CRM Manager in launching dynamic and measurable programs.
- Investigate individual queries referred to CRM by Customer Care relating to accounts, orders, comms preferences etc
- Deep dive into past campaigns and key trading moments to understand the CRM performance of activity and using this information, make recommendations as to how to build on the results for the next iteration
- Support the CRM Manager in developing and analysing test and learn strategies, in both trade led and lifecycle comms to optimise effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Support the CRM Manager in developing a multi-touch, multi-channel communications strategy spanning emails, SMS, push notifications, digital marketing channels and other channels.
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience within a CRM focused role at an agency or retailer
- Deployment experience in an email broadcast tools e.g. Responsys, Exact Target, Adobe Campaign
- Previous use of data querying software or languages, e.g. Alteryx, SQL, Tableau is advantageous but not essential
- An understanding of basic HTML
- Hold an analytic mindset with a proactive and flexible approach to working
- The ability to work under own initiative and thrive within a fast-paced work environment
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at varying levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and multitask effectively
- Experience trouble shooting and solving difficult and sometimes technical problems
- Hold strong attention to detail and quality
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2107-245225
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + pro-rated for contract duration
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract