£30,000 – £33,000 + great benefits
Shoreditch, London/Hybrid Working
One of the UK’s leading online prescription glasses retailer is looking for a CRM Executive to join their collaborative and vibrant Marketing team.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for planning, creating and executing performance led email campaigns in order to maximise revenue and retention for the business.
You would ideally have background in delivering highly engaging and effective marketing campaigns, be data-savvy and have strong analytical, strategic and logical mindset.
- Execute marketing campaigns ensuring they run smoothly and updating when necessary
- Monitor performance through weekly reporting
- Help manage the omni-channel experience as part of the team by planning, coordinating and analysing channels such as onsite campaigns, email and trigger campaigns
- Ensure collaborative work with stakeholders across the business to create coherent and fully supported campaigns and customer experience
- Test and learn across all CRM touch points by creating and implementing an email test plan
- Carry out thorough competitor analysis
Key Skills and Requirements
- Experience in delivering effective retention marketing campaigns ideally within retail sector
- Experience working with Omni-Channel audience strategy and trigger campaign build
- Excellent knowledge of analytics, testing and optimisation
- Data driven, able to turn data into strategy
- Proactive and able to autonomously learn and lead own development
Job Reference: JO-2205-255401
Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 19/07/2022
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent