£35,000 + great benefits
North London, Hybrid Working
One of the UK’s fastest growing skincare brands are looking for a motivated CRM Executive to join their team in North London office (although would only be required to be in the office once per week!).
This core responsibility of this role is to execute a customer centric, data-driven and creative CRM strategy to enhance customer engagement and retention and increase long-term customer lifetime value.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team so if you would like to make a significant contribution to a leading brand in the skincare space, then apply below!
- Owning the creation and execution of channel activities, mainly via email and SMS/MMS, driving customer engagement
- Help shaping the Loyalty proposition and ensure Loyalty programs are executed to increase levels of retention and conversion
- Successfully deliver email marketing campaigns
- Produce high-quality copy aligned with internal brand guidelines
- Conduct A/B testing of content and creatives, reporting on performance and make recommendations for improvement
Key Skills and Requirements
- Experience in successfully delivering email marketing campaigns
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience in using CRM tools to set up and test campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and ideally experience in using Google Analytics
- Data-driven and confident to measure metrics using Excel or equivalent
Job Reference: JO-2205-255402
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent