Salt’s client, a Leading Enterprise in the Beauty & Cosmetics Industry are looking for a CRM & Insights Co-ordinator to oversee the day to day running of their e-mail channel across BAU, new launch, lifecycle, and trigger campaigns. To include data capture, campaign management, reporting, and optimisation.The role will also be responsible for managing reporting of key CRM KPIs, completing basic analytics requests and working closely with the analytics team to deliver more complex analytics requests.
If you’re a team player, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, are highly analytical and are confident when dealing with complex data sets and committed to ensuring attention to detail in execution, this role is for you!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support with Lead Generation across wider Integrated Media team
- Run monthly data capture and report against targets, working closely with Online and Retail Store teams to maximise opportunities for capture
- Hold ownership of the day-to-day build and campaign management of BAU, new launch, lifecycle, and trigger e-mail campaigns
- Support the IM Group Manager with setting the overarching e-mail channel strategy, developing new test & learns and looking for opportunities to innovate
- Work closely with the wider team to provide 1st party audience data for Paid Media channels
- Support with Direct Mail campaigns, build, fulfilment and alongside consistent monitoring and reporting on key CRM KPIs
- Own reporting for the e-mail channel across Braze and Google Analytics, monitoring performance against target KPIs and optimising as required
- Utilise Corporate analytics report to identify key trends to inform business strategy
- Complete basic analytics queries in Braze and work closely with Corporate analytics team to deliver more complex analytics requests
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with cross-functional teams and external agencies
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246631
Salary: £33000 - £35000 per annum + (Pro-rated)
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract