Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Senior Marketing Automation Manager £50,000 - £80,000 ** Due to the current situation with Covid-19, the business will be hiring/ interviewing this position through Skype ** They will consider contract/…£50000 - £80000 per annum
Head of CRM & Personalisation - Germany - €95,000 A global fashion brand are looking for a Head of Personalisation to join the existing team of 8. You will manage…€85000 - €95000 per annum
Head of Field Marketing, EMEA - £90-100K plus Bonus -London THE COMPANY My client is a fast-growing global business, who in addition to their offices in North America and the…£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salt’s client, a UK leading retailer is in search of a driven CRM Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract position. Based in the company HQ in London Bridge, you will play an integral part of their Global CRM team focused on the development and adoption of the companies new CRM System.
– Driving the team to ensure the optimal use of the CRM platforms capabilities
– Support the migration from their current CRM/ESP tools to new system
– Manage the end-to-end process of developing the new CRM system functionality, from effectively briefing requirements, offering design support and carrying out A/B testing and UAT.
– Overseeing the data migration developments, be responsible for the sign off of data migration and remediation scope with key business stakeholders
– Work cross-collaboratively with the testing team to ensure that data has been extracted and loads have been completed to full accuracy
– Experience working with SAP Marketing Cloud, AWP and/or Mailjet
– Experience working within a fast-paced CRM team
– End-to-end delivery of a complex CRM implementation
– Excellent project plan management skills
– Previous agency management experience
– Strong attention to detail
– Comfortable with communicating with various internal stakeholders
– Self-driven and a great team player
If you think you would be a great fit for this opportunity, I want to hear from you. Send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt's client, a globally established content publishing agency is looking for a talented Junior Email Developer to join their team on an initial 2 month contract at their South London…£120 - £200.00 per day
Senior CRM Manager - Consumer Brand - London £60,000 Please note, this is a 12 month FTC and the business are looking for someone to start in the next 6…£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum