Salt’s client, a Multinational FMCG Giant are sourcing for a CRM Manager to join their Digital Ventures team on a 6 month (potential to extend) contract that is operating Outside IR35. Supporting them in their exciting digital transformation project, you will hold responsibility for their end-to-end retention & re-ordering strategy from conceptualisation all the way through to analysis stage. This would includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution of CRM campaigns.
Key Role Requirements:
- Build and develop the CRM strategy with the focus of increasing loyalty and retention
- Expertly define and run campaigns, managing all key touch points with the drive to gather new leads/contacts
- Manage the effective capture of customer data, segmentation and personalisation and developing and implementing a strong test and learn approach
- Ability to strategise, build out and implement a multi-channel approach
- Oversee direct communication with the existing customer database through the CRM system and resolving customer complaints quickly when necessary.
- Implementing, monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies for maximum profitability.
- Identifying new leads and target audiences to optimise ROI.
- Effective reporting and setting of KPIs
- Hold prior strong experience as a CRM Manager, preferably within an eCommerce setting.
- Demonstrable experience with developing a CRM strategy with proven success
- Hold a solid understanding of GDPR requirements
- Understanding the value of single customer views
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders of varying levels
- Possess a strong analytical and creative skill set
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201758
Salary: £350 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract