£40,000 – £47,000 + 15% bonus
Central London/Hybrid Working
One of the world’s leading cosmetic brands are looking for a CRM Manager to join their Marketing team to lead and execute their best-in-class CRM strategy. You will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies to increase customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value.
You will ideally be an experienced CRM specialist with strong knowledge and experience in Email Marketing, loyalty and multi-channel CRM campaigns. Working within the business, you will have the chance to work on some fantastic campaigns/ projects and will get to work with industry leaders!
- Develop and execute multi-channel communication streams across email, direct mail & SMS
- Work with the broader team to establish the email marketing strategy, based on company goals and priorities, track performance, manage reporting, and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop bespoke lifecycle programmes for new, loyal and lapsed consumers
- Provide regular reporting and insights on performance of campaigns
- Develop and measure against key Consumer loyalty KPI’s
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to maximise performance
- 3+ years experience in a CRM/ Email Marketing environment
- Experience of driving and implementing successful CRM & loyalty strategies
- Strong knowledge of email marketing
- Knowledge of Braze or other reputable ESPs
- Interest in the beauty world
- Ideally educated to degree level
The company offer a fantastic host of benefits, with a generous bonus and up to 50% off their products across all brands!
Job Reference: JO-2211-328444
Salary: £40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + 15% bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent