Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
£37,000 – £40,000 + bonus
West London/Hybrid Working
Our client, one of the UK’s growing luxury beauty brands are looking for a data-driven CRM Manager to join their Marketing team to drive and deliver new CRM programmes across their growing customer base. You will be responsible for shaping and building the customer retention and loyalty proposition.
You will ideally be a creative and proactive CRM marketer looking to roll your sleeves up and be part of huge growth of the business.
· Develop and implement multi-channel communications through Email & SMS
· Work alongside the managing director and the wider marketing team to plan the CRM strategy, manage and deliver email planner
· Manage the loyalty programme focusing on testing new initiatives
· Segment the database to devise the best engagement strategy for each consumer profile
· Provide regular reporting and insights on performance of campaigns
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the CRM strategy is aligned to the brand vision
· 2+ years experience in a CRM/ Email Marketing environment
· Experience of driving and implementing successful CRM & loyalty strategies
· Strong knowledge of email marketing
· Good analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
· Knowledge of Klaviyo or other reputable ESPs
· Interest in the beauty/wellness world
· Ideally educated to degree level