Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
£40,000 – £50,000
A luxury retail brand in Gloucester are looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing digital team.
Founded just over 30 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and are now investing into their CRM, Digital and Email Marketing capabilities. There will be lots of scope for growth in the role, with the view of hiring an Exec next year.
As the CRM Manager in the Digital team, you will be responsible for the management of the CRM strategy and execution across all channels, including personalisation, triggered programmes and targeting – to achieve best-in-class email marketing. You will deliver CRM campaigns across all areas including Acquisition, Re-targeting, Segmentation, Retention and Reactivation to drive long term sales and customer loyalty.
· Working closely with the CMO, you will implement engaging, creative and customer centric strategies
· Work closely with the Digital and Creative team to incorporate personalisation into lifecycle campaigns
· Ensure that all campaigns are fit for purpose and tested before execution
· Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer focused objectives
· Communicate with internal stakeholders as the business moves through the delivery of the new CRM programme
· Use consumer insights to provide the right offers at the right times, and offer the right content to the right people to drive increased lifetime value.
· Ideally 3-6 years relevant CRM experience in a retail/ecommerce and data-driven B2C environment
· Experience of building and delivering successful digital & CRM marketing plans
· Working practical knowledge of ESP/ CRM system
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Expert knowledge in CRM & Email Marketing
· Experience of developing and executing CRM and email strategies