Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
£50,000 – £60,000
A leading technology brand in London are looking for a CRM Manager to join their newly established Marketing team. They have recently hired a Head of Marketing who has some fantastic plans for the team moving forward.
You will be the first CRM hire in the business and will be responsible for driving CRM execution and strategy across the customer base. They will be implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the coming months too.
· Implement CRM strategies to maximise conversion and retention and minimise churn
· Produce weekly and monthly CRM reports
· Implement automated journeys for both leads and current customers
· Consistently test strategies for learning and optimisation, in order to maximise KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact
· Build and drive the CRM email calendar – working with the wider digital function to ensure it’s fit for purpose
· Build a high performing CRM team
· 4+ years CRM/ Email Marketing experience in a fast paced environment
· Ideally educated to degree level
· Have used multiple ESP/ CRM systems
· Hands on experience of email marketing best practice
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels