Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
£45,000 – £55,000
A fantastic non for profit business in Central London are looking for a CRM Manager to join their digital transformation project.
You will be responsible for the overall CRM strategy across the UK, with the main goal to build their customer database and drive customers to their venues/ sites. You will also recruit and manage a CRM team, whilst having ownership of the CRM agency.
You will report into the Head of Digital and will drive CRM across multiple channels for the business
· Create the CRM strategy across multiple channels (Email, SMS and Push Notifications)
· Work closely with the Head of Digital to develop and deliver CRM campaigns and programmes to retain, reactivate and increase the lifetime value of their customers
· Work with internal creative teams to scope, plan and manage the execution and creative design of campaigns
· Develop and implement robust test and learn approaches to inform the development of the long-term CRM strategy
· Manage the CRM agency who are responsible for executing campaigns
· Using consumer data to personalise communications and drive change
· Communicate with internal stakeholders as the business moves through the delivery of the new CRM programme
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Experience of developing and executing CRM strategies
· Experience dealing with CRM agencies
· Passion for Marketing and CRM