Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
CRM Marketing Manager
£50,000 – £60,000
A leading retailer are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their growing CRM team in West London.
The company have been performing incredibly well over the last 2 years and are now looking to enhance their CRM capabilities. You will be responsible for planning, building and executing automated cross channel communications.
The business are going through a Digital Transformation and you will join at an impressive stage of growth – I am sure you would have been a customer of theirs in the past Plan,
· Own transactional communication across the email, SMS and other CRM channels
· Automating renewal, onboarding and customer service journeys
· Work on the Salesforce platform to ensure data is clean and accessible for the business
· Monitor and report on the quality of automated customer communication, identifying and actioning opportunities for improvements
· Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting insights and using these to guide future ideas
· Work closely with the Salesforce Product Manager to prioritise customer communication work within the broader business context
· Work closely with the broader Marketing, Digital and Tech team
· Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide your future ideas
· Experience in a Marketing Automation position
· Ideally an understanding of Salesforce – other tools considered
· Strong Email Marketing background – ideally with HTML experience
· Data driven and analytical approach to Marketing
· Passion for Marketing