Salt’s client, a Online Luxury Fashion Retailer is looking for a talented and driven CRM Project Manager on a 12 Month Maternity Cover contract, joining their CRM Team supporting in developing strategies that inspire and grow their customer base.
Reporting directly to the Head of Martech, you will oversee responsibility for setting and delivering the vision and direction of their customer retention program and cover a broad range of responsibilities, including customer experience and commercially focused projects as well as managing an exceptional team of five executives.
Throughout the project, you will effectively monitor changes in customer behaviours by reviewing analysis and reporting on a regular basis, formulating learning’s and turning them into action plans. You will also be responsible for setting the direction for future analysis development to ensure the business has the appropriate insights it requires to succeed.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operational management of premium customer projects day to day
- Consistently ensure adherence to schedule and the coordination of multiple departments, including creative and technical functions and business updates.
- Managing customer project costs, including maintaining up to date and accurate forecasts of project spend within the CRM budget.
- Manage the end-to-end process of customer promotions from strategic forecasting alongside the CRM manager, to organising the creative collateral for the event.
- Report on promotion performance to the wider business and running retrospective analysis to improve future strategies.
- Oversee development of new customers and launch of key initiatives that are both scalable, and deliverable.
- Support in developing new analytical techniques and statistical/predictive models to continually monitor project and customer performance to increase the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Continually seek to improve, both, the physical and digital customer journey.
- Delivery of a consistent experience across all customer touch points.
- Uphold strong stakeholder management, championing communication and partnership on all aspects of the planning and development of the premium customer strategy. Ensure that all key stakeholders are engaged and aware of changes to strategy in a timely manner.
Key Skills Required:
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex projects clearly and confidently to senior management
- Can work independently in a structured manner
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or conflicting priorities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with solid experience of handling large data sets.
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint.
If you think you could be a great fit for this position, please get in touch! Share your CV across to – email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2109-246855
Salary: £300.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract