Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
CRM Selections & Decisioning Manager
£45,000 – £65,000
Salt have partnered with a leading British telco business who are growing their digital teams and are looking for a hands-on CRM Selections Manager to work in the central CRM team and alongside the data analytics function.
You’ll be responsible for performing quality checks in accordance with quality control and ensuring that the relevant targeting, segmentation and customer journey overlays required to support the development and implementation of the customer contact plan are correctly applied.
The CRM team ensures campaigns are executed at the right time, in the right way, to the right customer, with multiple contact channels orchestrated brilliantly. It ensures the successful execution of around 1 billion customer communications a year.
· Responsible for building campaigns within SLA timelines and to quality using decisioning toolsets
· Responsible for the campaign build, working with the broader CRM team
· Performs quality checks of data extracts to ensure that data produced is correct
· Provides data and technical expertise to stakeholder to optimise customer contacts across all channels to deliver an integrated communications programme for each customer
· Ensures that the relevant targeting, segmentation and customer journey overlays required to support the development and implementation of the customer contact plan are correctly applied
· Work closely with Data Management team to leverage data capabilities for decisioning
· Experience in a CRM/ analytical data driven role
· Experience working with decisioning tools such as Pega, Unica, Adobe Campaign
· Good database management knowledge
· Ideally having some experience of SQL