Customer Data Compliance Specialist – up to £50K plus Bonus & Fantastic Benefits – M4 Corridor/Berkshire
This retailer is going through a period of digital transformation and are looking for top tier talent to join the team. This newly created role sits within the CRM Team and not only is the project hugely exciting. This is a great business to work for… excellent leadership, a ton of autonomy and a chance to grow within the role.
You will be responsible for ensuring all CRM strategies and projects are fully compliant with all critical regulatory and compliance guidelines. You will partner closely with relevant stakeholders across the business (particularly legal) and will be responsible for developing, evaluating and reviewing CRM programmes and approaches to ensure full compliance and effectiveness of business process.
- Support in the development and iteration of the overarching CRM strategy, programmes and customer data collection approach which move customer through lifecycle phases.
- Support selection of CRM platform from a customer data compliance perspective and contribute into business requirements
- Facilitate the data mapping, management, and governance processes with key business partners to develop and implement business processes as needed to support data management within the CRM and related systems.
- Implement and maintain data handling standards to include appropriate disclosure, notification and consent mechanisms
- Customise CRM platform to align with business objectives and all relevant legal regulations and requirements
- Establish regular cadence of CRM related reporting, track and all CRM projects performance as well as participate in regular system audits
- Regularly review and assess the effectiveness of business processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Build and maintain effective communication channels with Legal/Compliance teams to ensure all proposed CRM programmes are fully compliant and to monitor all developments in customer data/CRM fields and the relevant impacts to the brand
- Work to support and champion a data driven culture and development of analytical skills across the Digital Function.
- 3+ years B2C experience, with experience managing CRM projects from a legal/compliance perspective.
- Proven track record of supporting delivery of CRM strategies and activities that were legally compliant across a full range of projects, ideally within the Retail industry.
- Demonstrated experience and involvement in CRM programmes that were delivered successfully, increasing customer loyalty and improving retention while also meeting all relevant regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Experience implementing CRM technology/analytics platforms, ensuring full compliance.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of legal regulations and requirements within the CRM / customer data collection space
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Experience managing and developing strong and productive working relationships with external agencies
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to relevant stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201523
Salary: Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: compliance, CRM, Customer Marketing