Salt’s client, a leading digital agency is are looking for a Customer Engagement Strategy Director for a 2 month (rolling contract) position on one of their leading Consumer Electronics client accounts. In this immediate starting, strategic focused role you will be providing CRM plans and leadership across their customer engagement projects in the UK. You will be delivering work that connects all projects across paid media, owned channels (CRM) and commerce (e-store), focused on building it all around the customer.
The ideal candidate for this candidates will have their finger on the pulse of the latest customer marketing developments, possess strong CRM experience and a collaborative skillset to expertly advise the client on new opportunities to test, learn and create a step change in their activity.
- In this role you will be leading the customer CRM plans across their mobile, appliances and electronics divisions.
- Work in close collaboration with the paid media and commerce teams to create connected, coherent and memorable customer experiences
- Lead and manage customer relationship projects to build the foundations and programmes of best-in-class customer marketing
- Lead development of customer strategy campaigns, focusing on defining a clear and role for customer marketing as part of an end-to-end journey
- Support in cultivating a culture of customer-centricity for the client account, leading a implementation of a customer-first and test and learn mindset across the divisions
- Actively develop plans focusing on how customer activities should be built into (or even lead) wider communication strategy, delivering planning excellence in areas where customer marketing blurs boundaries or forces new approaches
- Experience in customer engagement strategy, a CRM specialist with strong exposure to customer experience
- Expert listening skills to help gather knowledge, share opinion and expertise and data from a variety of sources
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in working with cross-collaborative teams and stakeholders of varying levels
- A flexible, dynamic thinker with experience working for a demanding client
This is an urgent role fill, if you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you asap! Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s get chatting!
Job Reference: JO-2103-199044
Salary: £300 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract