Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
VP - CRM & Loyalty - Global Consultancy £170,000 - £250,000 + 30% bonus A Global Consultancy based in Central London are looking for a VP of CRM & Loyalty…£170000.00 - £250000.00 per annum
Customer Campaign Manager – London – £50-60K plus Bonus
With a visionary CEO, and an impressive senior management team; my client is fast growing cloud-based HR software solution, that partner with over 460 global leading organisations from banking to government to retail. They manage all strategic and transactional HR and Payroll processes with highly intuitive and easy to use solutions that streamline processes, improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
With an unrivalled product offering and significant international expansion opportunities, the brand is poised to accelerate an already successful growth story. So, the question is… do you want to be a part of it?
Reporting to the Head of Demand Gen, the role of the Customer Campaign Manager is a multi-faceted one that will ultimately champion our customers internally. They must work with the direct sales team to identify suitable customers to target for revenue generating campaigns. In addition, they will be responsible for identifying the current customer communication journey and have the ability to design and implement improvements where they see fit. They will also own customer communications including newsletters, migration campaigns, training webinars, events and microsites.
The environment is fast moving and the skills to work in a fast-paced environment, being agile and the ability to roll up your sleeves and have a “get stuff done” attitude is key. You will be able to manage multiple tasks across strategic design, designing, implementing and optimizing campaigns.
· MQL’s / pipeline / revenue generated through customer migration campaigns and events
* Cost per MQL and overall Return on Investment on customer marketing activities
* Successful design and deployment of customer campaigns
* Ensuring consistent communications to customers while they are purchasing and implementing our solutions
* Minimum of 5 years strong customer marketing experience within a B2B software/technology company. (experience in SaaS business in a high-growth software or accelerated growth
* environment is a bonus)
* Proven success in executing customer marketing programs (such as migration campaigns / events) from planning through to implementation, on time and on budget.
* Must be an independent self-starter, always thinking customer first, who can build good rapport with Sales, Field Marketing colleagues.
* Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively, with superb agency management skills
* Proven background in Campaign execution
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously including on-time delivery of campaigns, on budget, and with existing resources all with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and HubSpot knowledge a definite bonus!