Salt’s client, a Globally Established Consumer Goods Giant is on the hunt for their very first Customer Retention Lead hire who will oversee sole responsibility of the design, build, test and launch of their customer retention strategies. The successful contractors main objective will be to increase customer retention to increase lifetime value. To execute this, you will have access to CRM and databases and internal team specialists at your disposal for support. It is essential that you will hold proven experience in retention marketing, managing CRM platforms & launching successful email & SMS marketing campaigns from the ground up.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Own the retention rate metric across the business and ensure the monthly retention rate target is being hit.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to increase retention using data from tools – Google analytics, Hotjar, Shopify,CRM..etc.
- Define, test, launch and run retention strategies and campaigns.
- Develop the CRM Strategy to increase loyalty and retention.
- Work with Prod. Development, content and marketing teams to enhance user experience and communications.
- Identify & test new technologies and practices to improve retention rate performance.
- Build insight to share with the various functions in the team to build on the overall proposition.
Key Skills Required:
- Hold 5+ years of experience as a CRM Manager, preferably within eCommerce.
- Possess proven experience developing a CRM strategy with clear delivered results.
- Excellent knowledge of how to manage retention programs and campaigns from end-to-end
- Expert use of customer platforms such as Omnisend, Google Analytics, etc.
- Hold excellent communication & interpersonal skills and a passion for creating a great product and user experiences.
- Basic Photoshop/Design programme knowledge to create assets for CRM campaigns would be preferred but not essential
Job Reference: JO-2205-254807
Salary: £350.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract