Digital Marketing Executive – London – £28-35K
Founded in 2014, my client is a leading provider of technology and business services; working over a hundred clients across the UK and Ireland. They provide cross functional teams to power short and long-term digital projects across a diverse range of industries.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the digital marketing strategy which will support B2B and B2C functions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy to support our Business to Business (Clients), Business to Candidate (Graduates) and Business to Employee marketing campaigns.
- Develop, launch, maintain, and iterate automated campaigns, including – but not limited to – workflow creation, database management, audience segmentation and messaging strategies to prospects and members.
- Managing execution and rollout of email campaigns, building and maintaining landing pages, content application and deployment in Pardot.
- Collaborate with content marketing team to advise on social media strategy to increase the brand profile. Optimise content for the website and social networking accounts, including LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Maintain high levels of data organisation with fast-growing lists and data from salesforce. Identify, build, QA and monitor static and/or dynamic member list segments using Pardot. Driving best practice and ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Work with marketing team to setup and implement Google PPC, Facebook, Instagram and+ LinkedIn paid advertising campaigns. A/B testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates.
- Work with wider marketing team to manage website update projects and deploying content changes to the website directly as required. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of the website.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of using Google analytics, A/B testing and monitoring tools. Establish KPIs and configure standard reports to measure tactic and campaign success as well as business results.
- Define and deliver against key objectives to drive performance. Handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 1 year’s solid experience within a varied digital marketing function
- At least 1 years’ experience of using a marketing automation system (Pardot desirable or similar)
- Experience within either the technology of professional services space, with experience of targeting both B2B and ideally B2C audiences.
Job Reference: JO-1912-155682
Salary: £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Digital Marketing; Marketing Automation