Salt’s client, a globally recognised FMCG client are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on an immediate starting, 12 month contract position.
With a focus on conversion and retention digital marketing strategies, you will lead in the development and execution of the direct and digital marketing activities relating to the brands website with the goal of driving growth of the brands e-commerce platform via online and offline campaigns across SEO, Loyalty Programmes, Social Media, Leaflets and Direct Mail.
The successful candidate will ensure that the UK market meets the company’s local and global objectives, implementing the devised strategies into UK digital programmes, recommend alternative strategies and initiatives while also overseeing the development and execution of campaigns in accordance to global branding.
Key areas of responsibility:
- You will play a key role in the building and development of the company strategy via with the company’s annual plan and strategic plan processes.
- Ensure the brand is up to date with current market trend and innovations.
- Complete regular research and assessments of new technologies, while remaining aware of external market developments in order to develop optimal internal strategies to continually edge out competitor brands.
- You will hold key responsibility for effective project alignment with the wider marketing team, and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the synchronisation of strategies and execution.
- You will ensure the consistent delivery of reports and analysis to continually improve brand strategies, product offerings, campaigns and revenue.
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance and monitoring of performance, ROI’s and customer data, sharing reports with both the UK base and Global HQ.
- Forecast, plan and maintain the assigned budget, continually monitoring and reporting against agreed upon KPI’s and controlling the spend is allocated efficiently in accordance to company guidelines within the agreed project budget and phased correctly throughout the year.
Key skills and experience required:
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing, with a focus on e-CRM, Social, Email and SEO.
- Strong Project Management experience, commercial awareness and business understanding.
- Ability to build relationships and effectively work cross-collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in using Google Analytics.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2102-197545
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract