Salt’s client, an exciting Not-For-Profit Organisation are looking for a Email Marketing Executive to join their team on an ASAP starting part-time (circa 22.5hrs per week) contract which will run until at least the end of August 2021. Reporting directly to the Email Marketing Manager, you will be delivering valuable support in managing their day-to-day e-communications and usage of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Working closely with a colleagues in the Brand & Creative, Marketing and Technology teams, you will work to continually ensure the most effective use of content, analytics and platform functionality for email marketing campaigns and You’ll assist in the planning, creation and send out of mass emails to the customer base, while adhering to our brand guidelines, strategy and GDPR requirements.
- It is essential that you hold prior experience working with email marketing platforms to plan, deliver and track campaigns. Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is specifically required here as this role will be key in ensuring that the team are maximising functionality and effectiveness of the tool.
- Provide support for email creation, optimisation and delivery, to enable colleagues to send high-quality emails.
- Provide effective operational and troubleshooting support for the all email marketing platform users where needed.
- Work collaboratively with in-house content and creative teams to deliver high quality, mission-led content through the email marketing channel.
- Understanding of the main email analytics metrics and the ability to use reporting to recommend best practises to colleagues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and to work flexibly.
- Hold an excellent eye for detail to ensure that all email marketing campaigns are consistent with the company brand.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in order to work efficiently alongside various different teams across the business.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198726
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + pro-rated for contract duration
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract