Salt’s client, a fast-growing start up firm are sourcing for a focused and driven Email Marketing Manager who can join their team and support in their efforts to accelerate growth for their demand generation activities. In this exciting role you will be required to develop and launch best-in-class email marketing campaigns to develop new potential prospects and nurture them through the customer lifecycle – from unknown prospect to loyal customer. You will be the champion of email marketing for the team, overseeing email gathering, importation and implementation of the email marketing strategy. This is an immediate starting contract role and will be remote working for the foreseeable.
- Responsible for managing the distribution list, creating, setting-up and executing all marketing campaigns
- Refine the email marketing strategy to ensure alignment with core business objectives such as customer acquisition and reducing churn
- Implementation of the strategy, focusing on segmentation, testing, personalisation and marketing automation
- Will apply email marketing best practice to your work to maximise deliverability, open rates and conversion rates and continuously optimise email success by taking a data-driven approach with experimentation and optimisation (a/b testing, etc.)
- Oversee management of daily data checks, data lists, segments and data hygiene processes
- Track and monitor past and current campaign performance and behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement
- Minimum of 3+ years experience creating and launching email campaigns using varying email marketing software
- Experienced in crafting email campaigns that convert at above industry levels
- Knowledge of HTML and responsive email design
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing, including the use of marketing automation, personalisation, dynamic content, and triggered email
- An unbeatable eye for detail, accuracy, diligence and proofing.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form of database management
- Prior experience with A/B testing email campaigns
- Awareness and understanding of data protection regulations
If you think you would be a great fit for this position, send a copy of your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up a call!
Job Reference: JO-2102-197846
Salary per: day
Job Duration: Weekly rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract