Salt’s client, a UK Leading Luxury Property firm are on the hunt for a Email Marketing Manager for an exciting new role within their team. This company manages a UK-wide Retail multi-let Centres, Central London campuses and prime residential developments and are made up of a diverse, curious team that are flexible on a 50/50 remote working style.
In this role, you will hold responsibility for the day-to-day planning, briefing and deployment of company email activities to drive footfall to and increase engagement with the company assets. This role will report directly to the Digital Communications Manager.
- Support the Digital Communications Manager to deliver the communications objectives across e-mail and database marketing
- Implement measurable KPI’s and benchmarks
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to identify key dates, creating an annual e-mail calendar and contact strategy driven by internal and external insight along with subject matter expertise
- Work effectively alongside the Digital Comms Manager and Web Content Manager to ensure business priorities are translated across all digital channels and fully integrated
- Manage email campaign strategy, taking ownership of campaign planning, forecasting and consistent reporting
- Take ownership for the development of the roadmap, ensuring the continued enhancement of channels (Marketing Cloud, Salesforce integration, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with Web Content Manager to ensure upcoming email content is translated and optimised across websites to improve the customer journey
- Support the Email and Social Executive in execution of strategy, ensuring timelines are adhered to, engaging creative agencies where required
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement with emails through more targeted, relevant, exciting copy
- Develop the mid term roadmap and Implement improvements, tailoring future campaigns to drive ongoing increases in email open and click-through rates to drive conversion and sales
- Ensure campaigns comply with customer lifecycle and customer journey models, ensuring the content is targeted to the different needs of the customers across each of the channels
- Identify opportunities to increase marketing automation/triggered programme activity to engage with new and existing consumers without heavy reliance on manual work
- Oversee consistent maintenance of the CRM database and identify opportunities for greater consumer engagement and the right type of customer acquisition.
- Creating a segmentation strategy based on consumer insights and finding opportunities for personalisation.
- Identify opportunities for engaged database growth and work with key stakeholders to implement
- Possess a broad knowledge of digital marketing and an understanding of how the different digital channels work together to deliver business results
- Hold strong hands on skills of e-mail marketing including; Newsletter sends, testing strategies, split sends, triggered/automated journeys, database analysis etc.
- Hold a working knowledge of Marketing Cloud e-mail platform
- Previous Salesforce knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Confident producing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Strong analytics and decision-making skills and a commercial understanding of campaign performance
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Job Reference: JO-2108-245542
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + pro-rated for contract duration
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract