CRM/ Email Marketing Manager
£40,000 – £45,000
A leading retailer are looking for a CRM Manager/ Email Marketing Manager to join the team at an impressive stage of growth. You will be responsible for the delivery of multi-channel campaigns across their customer base.
The overall CRM objective is to be responsible for designing, producing and delivering a range of timely campaigns to increase customer loyalty, retention and acquisition.
The company have hundreds of stores in the UK and are having a drive to increase their eCommerce presence – CRM will be key for their growth.
- Develop the email marketing strategy. End to end management from creation, testing and execution
- Design and implement weekly email campaigns and write compelling copy
- Work with the Head of CRM to create an engaging loyalty programme
- Working with the broader marketing team, you will increase the email subscriber list
- Be responsible for the analysis and reporting of the email marketing campaigns
- Build strong relationships with the wider marketing and sales teams
- Create inspiring customer comms and implement a consistent tone of voice communication which supports brand objectives
- Educated to degree level – marketing qualification would be preferable
- Solid CRM and Email marketing background
- Good team player and passionate about CRM
- Proven experience in CRM campaigns that deliver results and can identify insights
Job Reference: JO-2112-249474
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: campaign, CRM, Email Marketing, loyalty