Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
UK Field Marketing Manager – up to £100K overall package – London
My client is a super exciting, high growth, SaaS business that offers a Work Operating System like no other.
Not only is this their first hire in London, but it’s a key one; working collaboratively with the wider marketing team and reporting to the Head of Partnerships. Your role will be a strategic part of their rapidly growing UK team and will have a meaningful impact on the company’s customer acquisition and expansion efforts.
* Proactively own and implement the region-specific marketing plan for customer acquisition and expansion
* All about the customer: focused on understanding what really creates value for the customer and aligning the business to deliver
* Collaborate effectively with the HQ Marketing, Sales and Partner teams to deliver your goals
* Partner with the SDR and BDR organizations to support top of funnel business priorities and goals
* Work closely with regional sales managers to develop and deliver account based marketing plans
* On budget execution of programs with timely and precise reconciliation with Financial stakeholders
* Drive ROI – Propose, drive and measure ROI across all projects and campaigns
* Use omni channel marketing best practices
* Track your marketing campaigns and determine the most successful ones
* Plan and host offline & online events
* Be a brand advocate /Thought leader mindset
Your Experience & Skills
* 5-7+ years of B2B SaaS experience as a field marketing manager
* Strong knowledge of enterprise marketing tactics, strategies and best practices
* Ability to measure, analyse, execute, and improve marketing programs
* Track record of success delivering pipeline and revenue outcomes
* Prior experience with organizing regional and local events
* Self-starter with the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions
* Strong experience running drip campaigns, lead scoring, and overall lead nurture programs to deliver pipeline ready leads
* Experience with salesforce and marketing/automation tools for execution, reporting and analytics
* Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.