Head of Content. Based in London. 80,000k – 90,000k – London
My client is a revolutionary social investment app. This new smart app gives you the freedom to discuss finance trends, enter forums to learn how best to invest your money, and be part of a new community.
I’m looking for an experienced Head of Content to join the global marketing team and play a central role in designing a go-to-market strategy. You’ll be reporting to the CMO and you will work with your team on creating a new category of digital media in the finance space
This app is just about to launch so I’m looking for someone who has previously worked in a start-up and fast-moving environment who can keep up with the pace of the business.
- Launch a new digital media category in the personal investment/finance space
- Create content programs – from newsletters, to podcast series & videos – aiming at educating first-time investors and engaging our community of users
- Craft and implement an editorial strategy to feed the in-app educational section
- Identify and pilot new content programs to keep engaging with Shares wider audience and position our brand apart from competitors
- Coordinate and align with Marketing, Brand & Product teams on key projects
- Build the structure of the Content team from scratch, with a blend of journalists, content producers and financial analyst.
You must have:
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience with a track record of creating successful content strategies as well as execution.
- Experience in B2C content and communities and a strong understanding of the tech market
- Experience in managing budgets and agencies who will be able to support you
- Confident in being the main Content professional who is going get stuck and manage their own work
Job Reference: JO-2112-249472
Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 09/01/2022
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent