Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of CRM – £140,000
A global consumer brand based in Central London are looking for a Head of CRM to roll out a CRM Strategy across all markets. You will walk in to an established team of 8 and will be tasked with taking the business through digital and CRM change.
Working closely with the CMO you will define and shape the future loyalty proposition and implement this across different regions. This role will be key in the digital transformation and will look to change the way the business communicates with their customers.
· Define and develop the global CRM strategy
· Optimise the existing Loyalty programme, but be the person behind new ideas
· Establish and develop the global CRM community within the business, sharing best practice
· Review all systems and Customer Experience touchpoints and make recommendations on the performance
· Keep senior stakeholders engaged in the CRM and Digital transformation
· Manage direct costs in line with budget agreements and establish appropriate control over global CRM investment
· Manage a team of 8 – with the view of growing this in 6 months
· Ideally educated to degree level
· Seasoned CRM leader, with experience ideally from an ecommerce, or retail environment
· Experience of growing and overseeing high performing CRM teams
· An effective leader able to create buy-in and influence across a large number of stakeholders
· Commercially driven with a focus on data and insights
· Implemented global CRM and Loyalty strategies
· Excellent understanding of CRM, loyalty, ecommerce, social media and paid media