Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of CRM Operations – HubSpot – B2B SaaS
£50,000 – £60,000
A London based online SaaS platform are looking for a Head of CRM Operations to join their growing digital function and to report in to the CMO.
The businesses specialises in legal advice & technology and are growing rapidly in all departments. This is a newly created opportunity and they are looking to implement HubSpot in the coming months – so need a real specialist in this area.
Previous experience within a data informed, innovative software environment is a must for this opportunity. You should have a proven track record within Marketing Automation and in a B2B environment.
· Working in an ecosystem connecting with many thousands of SMB’s directly and via partnerships of businesses in various industries utilising a subscription-based model
· Driving change through data informed strategies, delivering the communications to drive spend efficient, improving customer engagement at each touchpoint and increasing loyalty
· You will leverage automation platforms to ensure optimal workflows shift marketing efficiency into high gear and fully harmonize with the sales team to drive ever better performance
· Implement HubSpot throughout the organisation, and get the most out of the tool
· Reporting effectively across the organisation, agencies and partners to provide KPI analysis and identify the signals throughout the customer journey
· Ideally 3+ years of experience working daily with an automation software (must have strong HubSpot experience) in a high-tech B2B SaaS
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Proven ability to collaborate with marketing campaign teams to understand goals, implement programs and provide concise post-campaign reporting
· A business-based (rather than purely technical) understanding of CRM processes for lead lifecycle processing, data enrichment/normalization/segmentation, scoring and nurturing
· Adept at helping sales teams become more impactful and productive, using the latest techniques to help a growing team maintain a high velocity track
· Ability to work independently and be proactive, whilst also working as part of a team towards the bigger picture
· Analytical mindset, with previous experience working in a data driven organisation