Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Senior Marketing Automation Manager £50,000 - £80,000 ** Due to the current situation with Covid-19, the business will be hiring/ interviewing this position through Skype ** They will consider contract/…£50000 - £80000 per annum
Head of CRM & Personalisation - Germany - €95,000 A global fashion brand are looking for a Head of Personalisation to join the existing team of 8. You will manage…€85000 - €95000 per annum
Head of Field Marketing, EMEA - £90-100K plus Bonus -London THE COMPANY My client is a fast-growing global business, who in addition to their offices in North America and the…£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
Head of CRM – Reading – £90,000
A global technology business are looking for a Head of CRM to join their growing b2b marketing function.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, your mission will be to increase targeted engagement, customer lifetime value and retention. You will take full ownership of CRM from life cycle communications, through to re-engagement and growth.
You will have operational accountability to deliver the best in class CRM programme, optimising customer communications through increased personalisation. You will have 8 direct reports, ranging from analysts, CRM Managers and an Insight team.
· Develop the full life cycle management program for the growing customer base
· Develop and implement cross-sell campaigns – ensuring customers are aware of the diverse product portfolio
· Review of the key moments in the customer life cycle and strategies to increase retention.
· Customer Journey Mapping – analysing touch points with the organisation and maximizing all commercial opportunities
· Implement customer retention campaigns
· Working cross functionally to deliver a first-class experience across all customer touchpoints
· Monitoring and delivering customer insights into the business. Working with other departments to maximise opportunities
· Seasoned CRM leader
· Ideally educated to degree level
· Experience of growing and overseeing high performing CRM teams
· Excellent understanding of CRM, analytics and insight
· Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across CRM, Commercial and Data
· Interest and passion for technology
Salt's client, a globally established content publishing agency is looking for a talented Junior Email Developer to join their team on an initial 2 month contract at their South London…£120 - £200.00 per day
Senior CRM Manager - Consumer Brand - London £60,000 Please note, this is a 12 month FTC and the business are looking for someone to start in the next 6…£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum