Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Field Marketing, EMEA – £90-100K plus Bonus -London
My client is a fast-growing global business, who in addition to their offices in North America and the Middle East, are expanding their footprint across Europe.
With a SaaS platform solution that is marketed primarily to retail, gaming and other online industries e.g. travel – they are now looking for the first and main marketing hire for the region – who will help scale up their pipeline.
Reporting to the Global Director of Demand Generation; as the Head of Field Marketing, EMEA you will be responsible for building and executing the right marketing mix (i.e. regional conferences, field events, direct mail, campaigns, PR/Media activity) with the goal of increasing pipeline coverage four fold, awareness and demand with the ultimate goals of generating new business, moving accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerating the sales cycle.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Other Duties will include:
· Primary liaison between EMEA Field Sales and Marketing
· Partner with senior sales leadership to develop regional field strategy
· Communicate field sales requirements for success to Marketing and other relevant departments i.e. product management, engineering, customer success, operations
· Plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the region and report results
· Event planning duties as they pertain to developing and executing the regional event plans
· Work closely with the marketing, sales, and other organizations to ensure lead and pipeline acceleration goals achieved
· Reporting and analytics around territories and sub territories, tracking efficiency and ROI
· Accountable to pipeline creation and marketing/sales targets for all of EMEA
· Determine appropriate marketing strategies for campaign effectiveness for given regions / segment Customise content for regional markets
Who are you?
· 7-10 years of field marketing experience with a focus in software/technology, SaaS environment
· Proven ability to demonstrate demand generation metrics and successes in previous roles
· Strong experience in marketing software into enterprise level clientele
· Well organised, detail oriented, & creative
· Experience in negotiating contracts, arranging and overseeing staff and budget management
· Creative thinking around new events and campaigns
· Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback
· Good problem-solving skills, ability to act on your feet and make critical decisions
· Proven experience interfacing with internal & external constituents
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including editing and proofreading)
· Experience with relevant software applications including MS Office, Salesforce.com, HubSpot, etc
Senior Marketing Automation Manager £50,000 - £80,000 ** Due to the current situation with Covid-19, the business will be hiring/ interviewing this position through Skype ** They will consider contract/…£50000 - £80000 per annum
Head of CRM & Personalisation - Germany - €95,000 A global fashion brand are looking for a Head of Personalisation to join the existing team of 8. You will manage…€85000 - €95000 per annum