Junior CRM Manager
£35,000 – £40,000
A leading online print business in Central London are looking to build out their CRM team! The business was founded 10 years ago and have gone from strength to strength.
They have some great growth plans over the next 2 years, and CRM is at the heart of this growth. They currently have a team 3 and are now looking for a Junior CRM Manager to join the team. Ideally candidates will come with 2/3 years CRM experience in a fast paced environment.
Although the company HQ is in London, they will only be going in 1-2 days per week. You can go in more if you like as the office is open all week.
- Working closely with the Head of CRM, you will implement engaging, creative and customer centric strategies
- Drive other channels across the CRM journey (SMS, APP)
- Ensure that all campaigns are fit for purpose and tested before execution
- Execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Work with Iterable platform and get the most out of the system
- Enhance marketing automation and customer journey processes
- Ideally 2-4 years relevant CRM experience in a fast paced CRM environment
- Experience of building and delivering successful CRM and Email Campaigns
- Working practical knowledge of a ESP/ CRM system
- Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
- Expert knowledge in CRM & Email Marketing
Job Reference: JO-2111-248750
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CRM, CRM Manager, Digital, Email Marketing