Salt is proud to collaborate once again with a leading Travel Organisation as they resource for a new Loyalty Marketing Manager to support in their launch across a number of different global regions in 2023. In this role, you will oversee responsibility for key messaging across channels and effective consulting across internal teams to develop exciting assets for their program launch. This role will sit directly within their Insights Strategy team and will be a hybrid operating role to their London HQ.
Key Role Requirements:
- You will own the loyalty messaging for their global launch – updating and refining the messaging playbook to reflect proposition enhancements and the respective market nuances.
- Oversee the management of their go to market communications plan ahead of the launch, effectively mapping out key messages by channel and achieve leadership approvals and manage the delivery of various stakeholder inputs.
- Support the communications strategy and be specifically responsible for the end-to-end execution of the landing pages while consulting on all other communications
- Plan and manage the execution of required updates to landing pages throughout various communications
- Consult on the drafting of all communications including emails, banners, landing pages and in product experience
- Support internal teams in cross functional channel planning for the creative campaign launch
- Effectively synchronise with the brand, PR and Social teams to plan for launch.
- Support the broader strategy agenda as required to deliver key project objectives.
Key Skills Required:
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to determine tangible actions and drive delivery within a cross-functional team
- Key experience in a previous customer insights focused role, working with loyalty schemes and good knowledge of best practice across industries
- Have an analytical approach to working, hold strong commercial skills and the ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts in a concise and clear way
- Hold strong attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Effectively maintain the GTM plan, ensuring delivery of a cohesive plan outlining messaging by brand, by channel from pre-notification through launch
- Ensure successful delivery of their pre-notification emails and launch landing pages.
- Consult on messaging to deliver consistent messaging across channels for the global launch
Job Reference: 4444
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: CRM, Customer Marketing, loyaltly, retention