Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
VP - CRM & Loyalty - Global Consultancy £170,000 - £250,000 + 30% bonus A Global Consultancy based in Central London are looking for a VP of CRM & Loyalty…£170000.00 - £250000.00 per annum
Marketing Technology Manager – London – up to £75K plus L/W and Bonus
My client is a leading telecommunications provider and is part of one of the world’s largest mobile phone companies. With a global brand (30 countries and 420m customers) – this dynamic, forward thinking organisation are making waves within digital technology and providing customers the most effective and efficient service.
Sitting within the Group Digital Marketing function, the MarTech Manager will align commercial use cases and requirements with marketing technology enablers and will create an end to end integrated marketing stack.
We want to know if you are the expert behind the technologies that drive marketing objectives and provide a state-of-the-art customer experience?
The successful candidate will work with Group Marketing, Group Technology and external partners and will lead the development of the technology solutions that will enable the strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Co-develop with business owners the business case for investing in new MarTech components. Present recommendations to decision boards to secure funding
· Identify lead markets for Proof of Concept of new solutions. Expedite PoCs quickly to validate the usefulness of software solutions to marketing initiatives
· Optimise and evaluate the marketing tech stack vs. the commercial use cases and make recommendations for new/replacement solutions. Manage brand standards compliance and escalations governance
· Work with Group Technology and other partners, to create technical/business design blueprints and collaborate with markets to support the adoption of these standards
· Keep current with the latest technologies and advise on their implications for the organisation.
Get in touch if you have:
· A strong background managing multichannel marketing automation stacks/marketing clouds including the integration of components with one another and with enterprise applications
Strong stakeholder engagement, as well as a natural strategic planner
· Deep domain expertise in marketing and advertising technologies and the join between the two
· Ability to work collaboratively with a wide set of internal and external stakeholders across different functions and countries and ensure objectives alignment
· Strong communication skills with the ability to synthesise complex concepts into easy to understand communications
· Experience in implementing marketing technology in order to build a demand centre e.g. Salesforce, IBM Oracle, Adobe etc.