Salt’s client, a leading London agency is looking for an experienced Project Manager with proven CRM and Digital Comms experience. You will be working on a newly acquired Consumer Electronics client account. This is an initial 3 month contract role with the potential to go permanent thereafter. It is operating strictly Inside IR35.
Ideally, you will have previously worked in a fast-paced agency environment, will have previous experience working with Push Communications, Social and Online and it would be advantageous should you also have worked across both paid media and owned.
- It’s an absolute essential that you hold prior CRM and Digital Comms experience
- Experienced in leading a workstream that integrates data & insights into the workflows to ensure that the team are consistently testing & learning.
- Ability to work efficiently with not only offshore teams and third parties but other agency partners within the same network
- Must hold experience helping to set up new accounts, ways of working and providing clarity in terms of roles and responsibilities between agency and client to ensure best practice
- You are a commercially focused individual, used to shaping proposals and maximising profitability
- Experienced with client facing roles and are comfortable with leading conversations around scope, timings, project approach and costs
- Deliver weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects to the end client
- Drive to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client account, their business needs and challenges of their industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you! Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198416
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Pro-rated for 3 months
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 3 month initial
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract