Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Insight & Research Manager
£35,000 – £45,000
A utilities business who are changing the game and looking for an Insight & Research Manager to join their growing digital & marketing team. They were only founded 12 years ago and are already over 250 staff.
The Marketing team is going to be key for further success and we are supporting them to build a new team.
You will lead the consumer insight activity and be the voice of the consumer across the business, and work with the CCO to develop new customer-led propositions
· Lead on Qual and Quant research on their customer base – and drive new initiatives in research
· Be the ‘voice of the consumer’, regularly publishing useful insight updates, and working in cross-functional teams across the business to shape actions arising our consumer insights
· Utilise their consumer segmentation and embed it as a tool across the business to shape a better customer experience
· Work closely with the Data and Insight team to enhance customer insight across the business
· Work with the CCO on proposition development – supporting to evolve the brand proposition and supporting on new product
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Experience in a research/ insight position – agency or client side is fine
· The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
· Proven ability to run qual and quant research activity
· Proven ability to unearth actionable insights from research activity
· Being able to provide Insight and report to senior stakeholders