Salt’s client, a Leading Digital Agency is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist for an immediate starting, 3 month contract position.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in the set up of CRM activity for multiple automotive brands. The team have newly migrated to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and with your expert skillset, you will support the client during this onboarding phase, ensuring that it is used to its full potential and essentially act as the go-to-expert for any questions from the UK team regarding Marketing Cloud.
Key Role Requirements:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience (Salesforce certifications such as Email Specialist are a bonus)
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, & AMPscript
- Collaborate with the CRM and website team, activating primarily Direct Email Marketing campaigns across multiple brands.
- Oversee responsibility for setting up and implementing the campaigns, creating emails using HTML, setting up journeys and triggers, creating and maintaining data extensions, and building audience segments
- You will be in charge of campaign reporting, feeding insights back to the wider team to inform future campaign strategies.
- Experienced in using Marketing Cloud modules such as Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Content Builder and AppExchange is essential.
- Experience using Jira will be advantageous
- Ability to hit the ground running and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile team.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201759
Salary: £250 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract