Salt is proud to partner with this leading Healthcare Charity on a new Salesforce Project Manager contract opportunity within their Marketing Team. This roles focus will span across all areas of the business including digital transformation and new propositions. You will work closely with IT, Marketing and Digital to ensure their Salesforce platforms and underpinning capabilities support the CRM strategy. Ideally you will possess a strong IT & Salesforce technical background who can identify the areas within the business which add the most value and will transform their approach.
Key Role Requirements:
- Possess an understanding and passion for complex system developments, CRM strategy and data management
- Be a strong advocate and user of the Salesforce platform.
- Actively seek out opportunities for continuous development of the Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ESP) platforms.
- Work effectively alongside the Lead Delivery Manager to ensure Admin/Developer resource is assigned effectively and projects are progressing in line with time estimates and deadlines.
- Prioritise backlog, assess urgency, required resource and multi-project timeframes.
- Effectively manage expectations of key stakeholders and ensure project developments are communicated accurately.
- Work with internal Salesforce business users to deliver CRM system enhancements to sales and marketing processes across the Salesforce (CRM) platform.
Key Skills Required:
- Possess expert knowledge of Salesforce and Jira.
- Proven project management experience with full project lifecycle experience.
- Hold exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have self-drive and enthusiasm, a good attention to detail and be highly proactive.
- Be dynamic, and have a can-do attitude approach – sharing ideas and solving problems in creative ways that inspire your team and other colleagues.
Job Reference: JO-2201-250131
Salary: £250.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-8 Weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract