Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in CRM & Email
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
VP - CRM & Loyalty - Global Consultancy £170,000 - £250,000 + 30% bonus A Global Consultancy based in Central London are looking for a VP of CRM & Loyalty…£170000.00 - £250000.00 per annum
Senior CRM Data Planner – London – £60,000
A leading consumer brand in Central London are looking for a CRM Data Planner with an analytical background to join their team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 to develop effective data strategies to drive improvements across their multi-channel customer communications.
Being a customer champion, commercially driven and with a skill of putting insight into actionable recommendations, you will support the CRM & Data strategy communication programme.
CRM Data Planner Responsibilities
· You will develop innovative approaches to optimise all data assets available to drive customer insight
· Manage a group of customer segments to create engaging customer communications
· Develop a test and learn framework across the business
· Make recommendations on customer targeting strategy in support of loyalty and relationship marketing activity
· Support the CRM personalization strategy – to ensure customer data is used to drive a personalised customer experience, focusing resource on where it makes the most impact on sales including using SQL to segment messaging
· Work closely with Data Analysts, provide recommendations on modelling and profiling to improve campaign effectiveness
CRM Data Planner Experience
· Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
· Passion for CRM, Data Planning & Analytics
· Strategic thinker with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
· SQL experience will be a big plus
· Experience of email testing, optimisation and personalisation